EESA awards ceremony taking place in Brussels
The EESI2020 partners are delighted to invite all stakeholders in energy, policy and planning to the high-level awards ceremony of the European Energy Services Awards 2014. The Awards honor outstanding efforts and achievements in the field of energy services in Europe. The prestigious award has been awarded regularly since 2006. The prize is given to projects, businesses and multipliers who have made an outstanding contribution to the European energy service market in the following three categories:
- Best Energy Service Promoter
- Best Energy Service Providers
- Best Energy Service Project (up to 3 winners)
The awards ceremony will be organized as a side-event to the Open Days 2014 on October 8th, 2014 at the Representation of the State of Hesse to the European Union. Pre-registration is possible following this link or via email@example.com. More details on the Awarding Ceremony will be presented here shortly.
The award winners are selected by a jury of international experts:
- Marie C. Donnelly, European Commission, DG Energy
- Paolo Bertoldi, European Commission, DG JRC
- Juan Alario, European Investment Bank
- Peter Hobson, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Julije Domac, Fedarene
The EESA is awarded in the context of the IEE project “European Energy Service Initiative 2020” (EESI2020), which is co-ordinated by the Berlin Energy Agency. It has its origins in the “European Energy Service Initiative” (EESI).